Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Why I Love Blogging

1. It helps me keep in touch.
Since I don't have a Facebook, my blog helps me communicate with my family. They know what we are up to, and they can comment and let me know what they are up to as well.

2. I Forget Things
I forget everything. Mom tells me something downstairs, and when I go upstairs to do it, I forget what I came upsatairs to do.

3.I Can be Crazy.
I can talk about the most random things on this blog, and I never have to worry about you guys making 'She's crazy' faces at me. At least I don't think you do......

4.I can preserve memories
When I turn 50 years old, and my memories are blurred up (trust me, I can't remember what I ate for breakfast this morning. There is no possible way that I will remember ANYTHING by the time I turn 50.) I will have something to look at to remind me of all my memories. And when I'm laying in bed, all sick and bedridden, I'll have something to show my children and grandchildren.

5.I love to share my passions with you.
Sometimes I read a quote and I get so excited and want to change my life and work really hard and change the world and excetra, excetra. Now, when I blog something, not only am I doing it for myself, I'm being held accountable by all of you.

6.It makes me happy.
I love it when I get views, or comments. It makes me so happy to see that the work I put into writing doesn't go unnoticed.


But most of all, thank you for giving me something to blog about.

2 comments:

  1. Good one Yuna......I trust that you remember your real name.....I really wonder how you farewell so well in your academic....when you say you forget everything many things come to my mind ..like...how do you remember your lessons...how do you remember your grand parents who live so many miles apart from you. You sure are a dream girl who keeps dreaming I think...hahahaha.....I want you to be happy always and thats why I write comments immedietly.....hope you are having good time with Ananya....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too, I am surprised as to how you are such a good student. But, I guess it is like that. Kandeeban here is like that. He forgets what I said by the time he is out of the room!!! Nithi is also like him sometimes. She is dreamer too...but not good as I get complaints from her KG teacher that she dreams when given a work to do alone !
    No we dont make faces. You have to stay with me to know how crazy I can be!! Keep up the good work. As always we all love you. God Bless!

    ReplyDelete