Thursday, January 5, 2012

Random Questions!!

Okay.... so here's the full story.....

I was updating my profile when I found this thing called 'Random Question' and decided to try it. So here are a few of them for your delight!

In the dream where you show up to school naked, why do you never go swimming?

Because there isn't a swimming pool near my school. And I have a self reputation to obtain :)

You're in the grocery store with a broken cart. How will you ever be that hungry?

Okayy..... ummm... Well I'm going to answer the question here 'How will you ever be that hungry?'
If I was a starved child then maybe. Depending on what there is to eat.

Which do you prefer and why: whittling with soap or whistling with wood?

Well, I've actually never whittling before, but I think soap would be be easier because it can't give you splinters.

What's the earliest you've gotten up to watch cartoons and what did you see?

Most of the cartoons I watch don't come on in the morning, so I guess I haven't gotten up early to watch cartoons yet.

If your whole body were a hot air balloon, would you stop eating spicy food?

Ha!!! Spicy food doesn't give me gas, thank you.

When you hesitate before hitting snooze on your alarm clock, are you being lazy?

No. Actually, you're being the opposite of lazy by thinking about getting up and being early instead of just wanting to sleep some more.

Radio wire is often used to make bird nests. What station do they listen to?

Ummmm..... Well, considering I am not a bird, I don't actually know. Probably something that plays fast songs.

What would you name your ballet inspired by the sight of children leaping through a garden sprinkler?

Sprinkler Days!

What kind of tape is best for creating a sculpture?

Masking tape because it comes off.

If you were a wrestler, what would be your finishing move?

Sitting on top of my opponent, because if you have your butt in their face, it's pretty obvious that you've won.

Chicken monkey shoes?

Is that even a question?

What's the best time you've ever had licking stamps?

I don't think I've ever licked a stamp. Now they are like stickers, so you don't have to lick them.

Whoops! Your tongue is now a magnet. Whatever will you use for silverware?

My hand.

Aren't papier mache cuts the worst?

No. Papier mache is soft. And I don't think I've ever gotten cut by it.




So??? Did you like my random questions?? Comment if you did!!!


Ciao for now!

           Yuna

4 comments:

  1. Ofcourse they are the most funniest...both the questions and the answers from the funny girl.....I enjoyed them.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too! I enjoyed them too Yuna ma. The questions were really crazy :-)

    ReplyDelete