Sunday, June 3, 2012

Summer of Fun: Bucket List

This is my bucket list, or list of things that I want to do. Some of these will be accomplished in the Summer, but others won't.
Bucket List

  • Wear a t-shirt that says life and hand out lemons on the street
  • Yell 'PIKA PIKA' before someone sneezes
  • Learn how to say I love you in 10 languages
  • Go snorkling in the Great Barrier Reef
  • See my best friend for 10 days in a row
  • Go to a wedding and do a dance
  • Write and publish a book
  • Sit courtside at a Bulls v. Heat playoff game (a must)
  • Wear mismatched socks
  • Go to a major sporting event
  • Throw a huge party and invite every single one of my friends
  • Complete my summer of fun!
  • Swim with dolphins
  • Spend a whole day eating junk food without feeling guilty
  • Tell someone the story of my life- without sparing any details
  • Send a message in a bottle
  • Plan a fake wedding
  • Make a motto for myself and follow it
  • Sleep under the stars
  • Go to Carnival in Rio
  • Find a job I love
  • Make a bowl of peeled, seedless grapes
  • Ski a black diamond
  • Make a family tree
  • Reflect on my biggest weakness and find ways that is my biggest strength
  • Skydive
  • Write a thank you letter every day for a whole year
  • Own a cupcake bakery
  • Learn to do a flip on a trampoline
  • Win a contest
  • Walk along the Great Wall of China
  • Build a real tree house
  • Have a huge closet
  • Mentor someone
  • Make a diffrerence

No comments:

Post a Comment