Friday, December 30, 2011

Time Flies!


"Lost time is never found again."
~Benjamin Franklin

Wow. Couldn't have said it better myself. How time flies! It seems like it was just yesterday that I was waiting for school to let out for Christmas break. All of a sudden Christmas is over.

I always used to ask my mom why fun things had to stop suddenly, and we all had to go back to our lives. Her answer was always the same: All good things come to an end.

Riyana and Tiyasha left today and I have to admit, it feels really odd to have the house back to ourselves. It feels lonley to be back in the routine when we've just had so much fun. But, slowly, I pick myself back up and think about other things. The next time I see Ri and Ti is going to be when we go on our every-other-yearly trip to India. I'm really excited for New Years Day also.


So, once again, I settle down and think about other things. Like when I am going to clean my closet. It is a real pigsty back there and it's beginning to annoy me.

 "My time is now."
~John Turner

No comments:

Post a Comment