Monday, February 20, 2012

Sleepover!!

All of us in the tent.

Our b-e-a-utiful nails. Mine are all pink, Kareena's are pink and silver, and Reha wanted a different color for each finger.

A full picture of the tent. Sorry about the phone pictures.
On Saturday our friends Kareena and Reha came over for a sleepover. I did all their nails, and we made a tent out of blankets and chairs ( it's going to take a long time to clean up!). We ate popcorn and candy in the tent while we watched Cloudy With A Chance of Meatballs. It was lots of fun! We ended up sleeping in the tent yesterday night. I made waffles for everyone today morning and we are heading to Ikea soon. Hope all of your long weekends were great! I got my story-writing notebook back, so I am starting to type it up. I'm hoping to be done with it within the next few months!

3 comments:

  1. Hey....looks like you all had a rocking night with movie , popcorn etc..etc...Neil takes good pictures indeed. Seeing you all I miss my golden days when we were kids and had good times with our cousins....Good kiddos...keep rocking...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, you girls look like you had loads of fun. Yup, childhood.....golden days. Dont even get me started on that :-( Back to the pics, nails look fabulous! What about Kiren's?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kiren messed hers up bit, so she didn't want us to take any pictures of them.

      Delete