Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Welcome Back, Mom!

For two weeks and four days, I ran the Rayan household.

It was not an easy feat, it had its trials and toils but I think that if this experience has taught me anything, its that my mother has one of the toughest jobs in the country. Maybe even the world.

Kiren had 5 birthday parties to attend in this two and a half week span. That is five trips to Walmart searching for the perfect present and 10 trips back and forth to friends houses.

I cooked 26 meals, facilitated 3 library trips, sent Neil to 2 soccer practices and packed lunches 4 times. And its something that my mom does on a daily basis.

All I can say is welcome back mom. And thank you. 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sparing my daughter for so many days kanna......and I am happy you learnt many things in her absence....

    ReplyDelete